Lifestyle Tips to Support Your Immune System
posted by: admin /24/07/2015
Getting through flu season can be rough. One way to prevent yourself from getting sick is to take better care of yourself! We listed some tips that can help you support your immune system and create an optimum environment for your body.
- Exercise, get plenty of rest, reduce your sugar intake, and eat high-fiber grains, protein, fruits, vegetables, and foods that are low in saturated fats.
- Meditate for 15 minutes each day.
- Manage your stress levels.
- Periodically cleanse your digestive system.
- Eliminate or cut down on smoking.
- Get plenty of vitamins C, D, and E in your diet.
- Enjoy plenty of time outdoors with a moderate amount of sunlight.
- Wash your hands correctly and often.
- Keep your weight at a healthy level.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take probiotics, especially after consuming any antibiotics.